The heart of Ciudad Creativa is ready
The investment on the data center, located at a building downtown, was made through a joint fund from Jalisco Government and the National Council for Science and Technology, Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia (Conacyt).
In addition to this data center, the companies Kaxan and Bosch Group are already operating in downtown Guadalajara. Now, the next goal is attracting more companies and the construction of the first digital complex.
Guadalajara was appointed headquarters of Ciudad Creativa Digital in 2012. This is a long-term project expected to generate up to 20,000 jobs.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant