Queretaro has air cargo potential for foreign trade
The study “Determining Air Cargo Potential in Alternative Airports”, made by Alfonso Herrera Garcia, Jorge Martinez Antonio and Omar Gonzalez Moreno, says that according to the Communications and Transportation Sectorial Program, there is the problem of keeping deficit airports operating, but they are necessary for the country’s regional development, because in some way they may contribute to the consolidation of transportation multimodal system.
The work was made based on the application of a Geographic Information System (GIS), which allowed determining the area of influence; then, highway infrastructure between companies and Queretaro Airport was analyzed, showing a total of 1,323 companies, of which 152 export goods, 310 import goods and 476 make both imports and exports.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant