Petroleum industrial zone inaugurated in Tabasco
The project considers investments amounting to MXP$232 million for the development of 70 hectares to be subdivided into 24 industrial plots, a press release informs.
The Petroleum Industrial Park will allow attracting more investment from companies in several industrial business lines and generate well paid jobs, thanks to the high specialization of the local labor force, mainly focused on providing integral services to petroleum industry.
In addition, it will provide for the development of projects for logistics support, such as the operation of a fiscal yard, installing operations bases of world-class petroleum companies and storage centers, among others.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant