MD Helicopters will increase capacity in their plant
Mike Motahari, Vice-president, Operations, said that this capital will be allocated to buy equipment for the assembly of aircraft fuselages.
MD Helicopters Plant has been operating at Apodaca since 2006. They have a specialized team consisting of 160 employees trained in the assembly of 6 and 4-passenger helicopters, models 530F, 520 Notar, 600 Notar and 500 E. With the new investment they will add around 50 people to their labor force.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant