Japan and Taiwan also interested in La Laguna
“Representatives from this Japanese company have held meeting with suppliers in the Southeast Region and Comarca Lagunera, and they even checked some plots of land”, Guerrero Garcia said.
This company decided to invest in Mexico and not in Brazil and while in Mexico its representatives visited four cities being considered, including Saltillo and Torreon. Mr. Guerrero said that this company would create close to 800 direct jobs, with a US$200 million investment.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant