Mexico is ranked as the 5th largest auto parts producer in the international sector and the 7th light vehicle producer. Only in the auto parts sector, the Mexican industry holds 33% of the U.S. market, announced the Minister of Economy, Ildefonso Guajardo, who explained that the firm joins the streak of investment projects and good news for Mexico ...
- Thursday, 30 April 2015
Rassini, manufacturer of brakes and suspension systems, invested US$25.2 million in Puebla´s plant, said Francisco Freyre, deputy director of finance and investor relations. 40% of the investment was used to expand the installed capacity of the plant, thus increasing annual production from 10 to 14 million units ...
Goodyear will build a plant in San Luis Potosi (SLP) with a US$550 million investment. In 2014, the firm allocated part of its expense to build a plant in the Americas with a goal production of 6 million tires per year. ...
Mexico is the 9th most attractive destination to invest, ranking above countries like Australia and India globally, revealed the management consulting firm AT Kearney, through its Confidence Index of Foreign Direct Investment 2015. Ricardo Haneine Haua, CEO of AT Kearney Mexico, stressed that the country has important strengths such as ...
- Mexico, 5th largest auto producer in the world
- Rassini invests in Puebla
- San Luis Potosi wins the Goodyear plant
- Mexico, a magnet for investment
- Spectrum to strengthen Baja California's supply chain
- Thailand sees business opportunity in Queretaro
- More employment and investment coming to Coahuila
- New airport require more planes: Airbus
- Searching for MRO to modernize military aircraft
- Mexico offers favorable outlook for aerospace: Airbus
- Baja California will assemble business jets
- Bombardier strengthens its manufacture of aerospace components
- Boeing seeks to open new plant in Chihuahua
- Airbus helicopters might relocate final assembly to Mexico
- Jaguar might come to Mexico
- ThyssenKrupp's new factory in Mexico will soon be built
- Rio Bravo Tank will invest in Coahuila
- Goodyear Tirer to invest in new plant in Mexico
- Toyota lures 200 auto-part manufacturers to the Bajio region
- Made in Mexico: the 15 most exported cars