DHL installs hub in Queretaro
This project represents a global US$125 million investment, which will be applied in five years, the Minister of Sustainable Development, Tonatiuh Salinas Muñoz, informed.
This hub is located in a 2,500 square meters (almost 27,000 square feet) to begin with, but it may extend within five years to reach 4,500 square meters (48,437 square feet).
DHL Express carries up to 40 tons every day between Queretaro and several cities, such as Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Monterrey, Hermosillo, Ciudad Obregon, Mazatlan, Villahermosa, Culiacan, La Paz, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Merida and Mexico City.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant