Airbus prospects to deliver more than 120 airplanes to three Mexican airlines over the next eight years. The airplanes are models A320 and A321, worth a total US$12 billion investment, for the Mexican operators Volaris, Interjet and VivaAerobus. ...
Canadian mining corporation Endeavour Silver announced the closing of a deal to buy a mine with silver contents, in Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua, property of Silver Standard Resources Inc, with a US$2 million investment for exploration within the next two years. ...
- El Diario
The Mexican Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA) was in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, promoting the upcoming Mexico's Aerospace Fair (FAMEX) 2017, which will take place during April in the State of Mexico. SEDENA recognized Nuevo Leon as one of the States with the most relevance to Mexico's aeronautical sector, as he pointed out that Monterrey's Aero Cluster will have a special place at FAMEX 2017. ...
- El Norte
The industrial powerhouse of Nuevo Leon keeps looking to increase its connection to the Far East, with a tour through Korea and China for economic and touristic promotion purposes. The Governor Jaime Rodriguez; the Ministry of Economy, Fernando Turner and the Mayor of Pesqueria, Miguel Angel Lozano, had presentations to almost 80 companies, between visits Seoul, Shanghai and Hangzhou, where they explained about the importance and the advantages of investing in Nuevo Leon. ...
- Somos Industria
- Audi Mexico has the most modern stamping plant in North America
- Europe: opportunity for Mexico
- Jalisco attracts investment from automotive providers
- Kia to produce vehicles in Nuevo Leon
- German corporations maintain their plans in the Bajio Region
- Products from Michoacan could reach South Korea
- Mexico looking for diversification with Latin America, Europe and Asia
- Mexico goes for six new FTAs
- IGB lays its first stone in Sonora
- France, with an option to invest in Mexico
- Sanhua to invest US$35 million in Coahuila
- Sonora enters the electric auto market
- Iberdrola to invest in new plant in Nuevo Leon
- GM not leaving Mexico
- Ford still considering Mexico for long-term plans
- Michelin maintains Mexico projects
- It is urgent to plan the creation of a Mexican automotive company
- India offers alliance to Mexico
- Infiniti reaffirms trust in Mexico with expansion
- Audi to manufacture luxury bullet-proof cars in Puebla