Car sales rebound in Chihuahua
With this rebound the state advanced in AMDA’s ranking going from 14th in 2010 to 11th last year, data from dealerships show.
This was achieved due to the fact that last year, the number of vehicles sold was 3,904 over 2010 sales, as observed in the list of sales by state published each month by AMDA, which gathers 1,200 dealerships in Mexico.
According to AMDA’s statistical data, companies in Chihuahua accounted for 2.3% of purchase-sale operations in Mexico, which amounted to 788,625 units. Other states in Mexico where car sales went up were Tabasco, Sonora, Yucatan, Coahuila, State of Mexico, Chiapas and Guanajuato, among others.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant