Brazil restarts automotive negotiations with Mexico
Brazil News Agency pointed-out that the purpose of this trip is reaching an agreement on amendments to the Bilateral Automotive Trade Agreement, in force since 2002, that allows importing Mexican vehicles to Brazil with preferential tariffs.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant