25 hectares solar park to be built in Sonora
As part of La Ciudad del Conocimiento (The City of Knowledge) Project –where US$50 million will be invested in the first stage– a solar park will be built over 25 hectares in Hermosillo, Sonora, that will generate 10 megawatts of energy, enough to meet the demand of at least 500 public schools and provide for savings for almost MXP$6 million every year.
Sonora with hence become the first state to have a park of this type, from the 5 planned to be built throughout Mexico.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant