Inventec will invest more at the State of Chihuahua
“We are surprised by the confidence businessmen from Taiwan have in Chihuahua”, Alberto Chretin said, and further informed that when he met with officers from the Ministry of Economic Affairs, headed by Philip J. P. Fan, they suggested holding a seminar with Taiwanese companies so they increase their investments.
The State of Chihuahua’s strengths were discussed at the meeting and it was mentioned that thanks to such strengths most of Taiwanese companies in Mexico are located in Ciudad Juarez.
He said that when visiting Inventec Corporate Offices, Ben Lai, Operations Vice-president, told him they have 31,000 workers all over the world and that their operations in Juarez are showing and outstanding performance, so they will soon expand their business there.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant