Honda warns about possible stoppage in Mexico
The plants that will be affected include two plants in the State of Ohio and plants in Alabama and Indiana; as well as Honda factories in Canada and Mexico, until the problem is solved, according to Jeffrey Smith, Honda North America spokesman.
Honda informed in their webpage that some suppliers in Japan are trying to restore operations and that Honda is looking for other sources of supply.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant