Daimler Mexico achieved positive results in 2011
Every division in the company contributed to these results, such as Automobiles and Vans Division, which had sales in the domestic market for MXP$4.006 billion, a 15.9% increase over 2010.
Commercial Vehicles Division reached domestic net sales figures of MXP$8.445 billion, 11.2% more than those posted in 2010.
Commercial vehicles exports generated net sales in 2011 for MXP$3.139 billion, with a sales volume of 56,808 units, which meant increases over 2010 of 34.9% and 47.7% respectively.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant