Despite confronting complicated times, companies from the automotive sector in Mexico might have a not-so-negative 2017. Signum Research indicated that, despite the current financial scenario, representatives of Mexican Stock Market (BMV) confirmed that investment projects which had already been scheduled, are going to continue their course, but companies might grow more cautious in the future. ...
- El Economista
JFE-Steel, provider of galvanized steel for the automotive sector, is the company number 1,000 with investment in Mexico, informed Ildefonso Guajardo Villarreal, Minister of Economy. According to the report, JFE-Steel is investing US$270 million on a factory which will be located in Silao, Guanajuato. ...
Agri-food exports to Japan recorded growth rates of 5.99% during the third trimester of 2016, indicated the Mexican Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food (SAGARPA). This percentage represents US$778 million. ...
- NTR Guadalajara
Mexico skyrocketed its product exports to Asia after Trump's victory, making this a primary indicator of where companies might aim to diversify foreign sales. Mexico increased its Asia exports by 36.8% during November, as it is the most dynamic destination of this indicator among the five continents. ...
- Businessmen will increase investment in Mexico
- Samsung not closing plant in Queretaro
- Colinas de Apaseo Industrial Park opens its doors
- Automotive sector could have a positive year
- Japanese investment project number 1,000 arriving in Mexico
- Agri-food exports to Japan grew 5.9%
- Asia exports accelerating
- Firms uphold plans of moving into Mexico
- Honda maintains operations in Guanajuato
- U.S. to lose competitiveness if it stops getting supplies from Mexico
- Why is BMW not afraid of Trump?
- Mexico to sign Free Trade Agreement with Turkey
- Toyota: no regrets on Mexico sourcing plans
- Slim brings the Chinese auto company JAC to Mexico
- FCA Mexico produced its engine number 3 million
- Continental inaugurates its project for expansion in Ciudad Juarez
- General Motors brings its electric vehicle to Mexico
- DICEX Wins National Export Prize 2016
- Ryder will have a new warehouse in the Mexican Bajio
- Volvo no is not leaving Mexico and bets on the U.S. markets