The Ministry of Communications and Transport (SCT) said that Mexico's Aviation Industry has grown during the last two years at a rate of 9% approximately, above world’s average. ...
- Thursday, 30 July 2015
Grupo Aeromexico reported revenues per US$48 million in freight during the second quarter of 2015, which represents an increase of 21.8% compared to the US$35 million in the same period of 2014. ...
The Ministry of Communications and Transport (SCT) signed an agreement with Air France to confirm the arrival of the Airbus 380, the largest and most modern aircraft in the world, to Mexico City´s International Airport (AICM). ...
According to figures from the Mexico City´s International Airport (AICM), 217,309 tons of cargo were transported through the airport during the first half of 2015, resulting in a 14.76% increase compared to the 189,354 tons in the same period last year. ...
- Aerospace accumulates two years of economic prosperity
- Aeromexico cargo with revenues of US$48 million
- The Airbus 380 will arrive to the AICM
- AICM had a 14.76% growth in cargo traffic in 2015
- The "Estacion Central" project in Durango will cost US$22 million
- Clean energy, a great opportunity to invest
- Ten companies will invest in electricity sector in Mexico
- Guanajuato competes to gain Jaguar´s plant
- Investments of US$600 million materialized in Jalisco
- New investment to be announced in Coahuila
- New Automotive Cluster in Ciudad Juarez is expected
- Port of Mazatlan to receive Nissan’s imported cars
- Gulfstream adds Field Service Representative in Mexico
- Jalisco attracts German investment
- Alianza Industrial Park expands in Coahuila
- Arzyz prepares new investment in Nuevo Leon
- Sierra Oil & Gas to invest US$150 million in Mexico
- Chinese company will invest US$25 million in Baja California
- Queretaro ranks fifth worldwide in aerospace projects
- Aerospace sector is “flying high” in Mexico