After years supplying U.S. markets, Mexico's giant automotive supplier Nemak SAB it's looking for more growth in Europe. ...
- Thursday, 28 July 2016
French company EFI Automotive opened its new plant at Jalisco state aiming to provide engine and transmission sensors for Mexico’s car assembly industry. ...
With Audi, BMW, Daimler and Nissan having recently announced moves to expand their vehicle production for the North American market in Mexico, Italian supplier Magneti Marelli is also cranking up its activities in this environment. The company now has announced to establish a new assembly line for LED modules. ...
EMS provider Season Group has invested in new SMT and Cable Assembly equipment for its San Antonio, Texas and Reynosa, Mexico sites, the company revealed in a statement. ...
- Mexican automotive Nemak aims Europe for growth
- EFI Automotive opens new plant in Jalisco
- Magneti Marelli announces new assembly line in Juarez plant
- Season Group invest in Texas, Tamaulipas plants
- Seraphim weighs on Mexico for solar panels plant
- Mexico's agri-food trade reaches US$ 1.4 billion surplus
- Taiwanese textile firm to make sportswear in Mexico
- Harting opens cable, harnesses plant at Guanajuato
- COFICAB inaugurates operations in Durango
- TWB Mexico inaugurates plant in Silao
- Chihuahua gets mining sector investment
- CODAN arrives in Baja California
- KCSM plans US$154 million investment
- Sodecia inaugurates its first plant in Ramos Arizpe
- Ucrania wants to import meat and avocados from Jalisco
- Manufacturing in Durango, Mexico
- Ryobi is expanding its Guanajuato plant
- Progresive Products Mexico announced US$25 million investment
- Ford and Jose Cuervo join forces to create bio plastics
- Yokohama weighs on Mexico, US to build a new plant