Nestle has launched its 17th manufacturing plant, located in Nantli, Ocotlan with an investment of US$245 million. The plant will manufacture exclusively baby milk powder formulas intended for local distribution and 21 export markets. ...
Citigroup is sowing closer ties to its Mexican subsidiary, Banamex, adding its name to the business by investing US$1 billion, which will be used to bolster Citibanamex's mobile banking services and modernize bank branches and ATMs, while also bringing automation and cloud computing technologies to the unit's operations. ...
The Industrial Activity Index measured that in June manufacturing in Quintana Roo recorded its highest growth in ten and a half years. Seasonally adjusted figures show the industrial sector achieved annual growth of 54.1%, its most significant increase since December 2015. ...
Florida-based real estate company - The Related Group, has announced a US$300 million development for the Punta Garrobo area of the resort town of Zihuatanejo. Jorge Pérez, CEO of The Related Group, said his company will build at least 600 condominiums, 100 homes and two boutique hotels on an 80-hectare parcel of land. ...
- Nestlé invests US$245 million in Nantli plant
- Citigroup doubles down on Mexican banking operation with US$1 billion investment
- Quintana Roo, records highest industrial activity in more than 10 years
- Zihuatanejo project worth US$300 million
- Cisco invests in Mexico US$4 billion
- Sonora, second place in aerospace development
- Aerospace company celebrates 50 years in Mexicali
- Earn a hub status, the challenge
- Ellison Surface Technologies inaugurates new plant in Sonora
- Korean Consortium to invest US$36 million in Tamaulipas
- Upcoming Center of Research and Development for automotive seats testing
- More companies arriving to Guanajuato, the Industrial Park Leon-Bajio starts its expansion
- Queretaro attracts investment worth US$5.2 million
- Supply chain, opportunity for the Mexican automotive sector
- Goodyear accelerates its San Luis Potosi production
- Bringing forward Ensenada's industrialization
- Manufacturing industry in Chihuahua will close 2016 with 5,000 new jobs
- Collaborative Robots, to support the market
- Intermex premises, recognized as "Clean Industrial Park"
- Systems for success in cross-border trade